22 Mar 2017 - 23 Mar 2017
It is essential that the waste business finds a method for outlining, assembling and overseeing waste that will permit it to meet government targets and add to the maintainability plan. At the event, key industry stakeholders will gather to discuss and share the key factors associated with waste identification, handling, storage and disposal.
The event is supported by the Singapore Environment Council, NSWAI and MGBC.
Key speakers include:
- IR Muhamad Zaini bin Hasnan – Director of Approvals and Licensing Department of National Solid Waste (JPSPN), Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government, Malaysia;
- Datin Hanili binti Ghazali – Director of Hazardous Materials, Department of Environment, Malaysia;
- Dr Amiya Kumar Sahu – President and Founder, NSWAI;
- BK Sinha – CEO, MGBC;
- Adam Reutens-Tan – Innovator, RENEW, Singapore.
Key highlights of the event:
- Keynote speech by Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia;
- Six chosen case studies from Asia region;
- Four panel discussions with distinguished waste management leaders;
- Review on Asia’s waste management environment protect policy, ISO 14001: Environmental Management;
- Practical waste management tools, models and resources
- Reduction of cost by assessing alternative approaches to minimise waste.
Register online directly to confirm your participation
For any further event related queries, please feel free to contact:
Ruchika Ratna | E: firstname.lastname@example.org |Tel +971 4609 1570
P.S. Receive information about sponsorship opportunities here