Following the success of the PPP Airport Investments Summit 2014, PPP Experts are proud to announce the 2nd Annual PPP Airport Investments Summit supported and held under the patronage of The State Airports Authority (DHMI) of Turkey between the 9th-11th February 2016 in Istanbul.
Partnering with Elmadag law firm, the PPP Airport Investment Summit is dedicated to discussions about the scope and openings of public-private partnerships in the airports sector. This industry-leading event will bring together the leaders at the forefront of PPP developments in the airport industry to share their success stories.
The key topics to be discussed this year:
- Understanding the requirements and the perspectives of the private investor and the civil aviation authorities.
- Employing the PPP model to increase airport capacity and brokering an optimal PPP that satisfies all parties’ needs.
- The challenges of financing large-scale PPP projects and navigating the legal and contractual requirements to facilitating PPPs.
- Understanding PPP structuring from the banker’s perspective and leveraging technology to maximize revenues in the airports of the future, airport PPP management and operations
The distinguished speakers for this event are:
- Serdar Hüseyin Yildirim - Director General, DHMI
- Orhan Birdal - Deputy Undersecretary, Ministry of Transport, Republic of Turkey
- Ilker Ayci - Chairman of the Board, Turkish Airlines
- Catherine Jennifer P. Gonzales - Deputy Minister, government of Philippines
- Jaime Fortunato A. Caringal - Assistant Secretary for Legal Affairs, government of Philippines
- Dr Arvind Mayaram - government of India, RTD
- Ian Ramalho Guerriero - Director of Ports and Airports, government of Brazil
- Yusuf Akçayoglu - CEO, IGA
- Guy Brazeau - Director of Consulting, IATA
Reasons to attend:
- It is one of the world’s only conference dedicated to airport PPP opportunities.
- Huge opportunities from being introduced to senior representatives from Civil Aviation Authorities across the globe via our VIP “Meet and Network” campaign.
- Participants can take part in highly interactive roundtable and panel sessions led by key stakeholders, including IFIs, banks, construction companies and law firms.
- Attend interactive sessions, including an “Audience with the Minister” to gain a better understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Scope of practical knowledge from workshops specifically based on PPP fundamentals, headed by international, recognized government bodies and consultants.