06 Apr 2016 - 07 Apr 2016
The two-day forum in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia will provide participants with the opportunity to network with colleagues discuss ideas and identify cyber security solutions. The two-day gathering is set to be Saudi Arabia’s benchmark conference for 2016.
The event will feature the follow speakers:
- Russell Gann – Chief Information Officer, Ministry of the National Guard;
- Hani Mohammed Al Zaid – Head of IT, Al Shura Council;
- Mansour A Aldajani – Chief Information Officer and Advisor, Electricity and Cogeneration Regulatory Authority;
- Jalal Al Bokhary – Enterprise Accounts Manager, Intel Security Saudi Arabia;
- Abdallah Sinan – Senior Business Group Lead, Cloud Enterprise;
- Nicolai Solling – Chief Technology Officer, Help AG;
In addition to presentations and panel sessions from experts to address cyber challenges and devise strategies for increased security, the summit will be the ideal platform to interact with industry leaders.
The event features the Saudi Gazette as a news partner, Al-Jazirah as an official media partner and ISACA Riyadh as an association partner.
To learn more, visit the event’s website at http://www.nispana.com/ksacyber