09 Oct 2013
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 2nd Annual Human Capital Innovation in Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Forum which will be held on 09 – 10 October, in Malaysia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
We invite you to join Fleming Gulf’s 2nd Annual Human Capital Innovation in Oil and Gas and Petrochemicals Forum on the 9th and 10th of October 2013 in JW MARRIOTT Kuala Lumpur. The event is designed to help improve the results of your organisation development programmes and connect them to your objectives. Delegates will gain insights from key players in the industry, while engaging in sessions on the overall goal of building a leading Human Resources model.
REQUEST THE AGENDA to know more about this conference and take the opportunity to meet other delegates and understand how they are adopting progressive indigenous employment and workforce strategies.
- Learn new models of leadership development
- Induct global diversity management
- Identify attract and retain talent
- Apply best knowledge management techniques
- Develop better up-skilling methods
- Create learning organisation
- Increase your competitive advantage as an employer of choice
- Optimise demand and supply from exploration and feasibility through to construction and operation
- Understand how others are adopting progressive indigenous employment and workforce strategies
CLICK HERE to register now.
Attendees will benefit from interactive sessions and an informative experience as a platform to share and network with industry peers.
Fleming Gulf is looking forward to meet you at this prestigious gathering.
Further information about this conference can be obtained from the conference website or by contacting Yazrul Basir at email@example.com Seats are limited, register and book a place now to avoid disappointment.
Jacob Fleming Asia Sdn. Bhd.
Office 11, 25/F Central Plaza, 34 Jln Sultan Ismail,
50250, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
T:+603 2141 5319
F:+603 2141 5350