Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the West African Power Industry Convention (WAPIC) which will be held on 26 – 27 November, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
You are invited to attend the West African Power Industry Convention (WAPIC)
Orient Energy Review has secured exclusive free exhibition passes for you to attend the free exhibition and technical workshops for your professional development at the 10th annual WAPIC.
To attend the FREE WAPIC exhibition this year, all you have to do is register today.
- You can either register online here or
- Send us an SMS with your name, email, company and job title to +234 816 1195 994
FREE TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS
The knowledge you will gain will improve your on-the-job skills and fast-track your career path.
Some topics for the workshops will include:
- Project feasibility of solar power
- Metering installation, calibration and communication
- Health and safety tips
- Automated meter reading using handheld devices
- Metering types available
MORE INTERESTED IN THE CONFERENCE?
Take advantage of the in-depth panels, high level discussions and superb networking opportunities to make sure you are one step ahead of your peers. Choose from one of the multiple tracks to tailor-make your programme.
What you will miss if you don't come...
- Networking opportunities at the cocktail function - meet the industry experts in a relaxed environment and make valuable contacts for the future.
- Over 60 exhibitors showing the latest industry innovations and new products.
- Loads of prizes to win. Some of the exhibitors will be giving away instant prizes on the exhibition floor.