07 Dec 2019
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the second annual edition of The Ghanaian Dream in Amsterdam!
The Ghanaian Dream is a conference established to inform, inspire and equip professionals and investors to contribute to the development of the Ghanaian private sector.
The first edition was an overwhelming success and we look forward to an even greater one this year.
For the 2019 edition, we are flying in a strong and diverse selection of public and private sector leaders active in Ghana’s business landscape.
These include, among others:
- John Kumah, CEO of the National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP) – Office of The President of The Republic of Ghana
- Lucy Quist, Managing Director of Morgan Stanley, Head of Change Leadership; and ex-CEO of Airtel Ghana
- Alhassan Andani, CEO of Stanbic Bank Ghana
- Busi Sizani, People Development Business Partner EMEA at UBER
- Elikem Kuenyehia, Chairman of ENS Africa
- Sander Smits Van Oyen, Founder and Managing Director of SOVEC
- Susanne Bouma, Senior Manager of Government & Public Sector Services at PWC
- Terry Afram, Founder and Managing Director of Bridge Partners
Our title sponsor, Stanbic Bank Ghana, will also be present to educate the audience on investing in Ghanaian real estate and how the bank can help realize those desires.
Our real estate partners – Clifton Homes, Goldkey Properties, Beaufort Properties, Capemay Properties and The Greens – will be showcasing their investable property offering.
We have wonderful giveaways this year! We will be raffling a return flight to Ghana courtesy of Turkish Airlines and offering free nights at The Royal Senchi Resort.
Saturday 7 December
Holiday Inn – Amsterdam Arena Towers
It’s the Year of Return! Are you coming?