19 Nov 2019 - 21 Nov 2019
The 17th annual Operations & Maintenance Conference in the Arab Countries (OMAINTEC 2019) will be held at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center in Dubai, UAE on 19-21 November 2019 under the patronage of H.E. Dr. Abdullah bin Mohammed Belhaif Al Nuaimi, the Minister of Infrastructure Development.
The main objective of the conference is to continue its mission in presenting and highlighting:
- The latest international standards and methodologies applied within the operations and maintenance industry
- New strategies and techniques to enhance and improve performance, reduce downtime and operational costs, and increase efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining safety and fostering a distinct teamwork environment
- Modern and effective ways to overcome problems by focusing on the impact of digital transformation on installations, equipment and systems
- International and regional case studies in the field of operations and maintenance
The conference will include six specialized forums, namely:
- the Roads and Transport Systems Maintenance forum
- the Water Management and Systems Maintenance forum
- the Building Maintenance and Facilities Management forum
- the Electrical Systems Maintenance forum
- the Biomedical and Clinical Engineering forum
- the Communication Systems, Smart Maintenance and Cyber Security forum
OMAINTEC 2019 will also include panel discussions to work through practical cases, applying international and regional expertise to take a closer look at the successes and challenges of Big Data Management. Short learning sessions will have participants discuss topics related to Big Data Management in enhancing operations and maintenance procedures, as well as training courses in various maintenance management topics.
Visit the event website for more information.