01 Apr 2019 - 02 Apr 2019
The forum will take place at Address Dubai Mall Hotel in Dubai, UAE and will spearhead a series of discussions centering around the theme “Reinforcing Customer Engagement & Operational Agility through Digital Transformation”.
What lies in store for you at WTIC 2019?
Keynote addresses by leading industry experts H.E. Ebrahim Obaid Al Zaabi, Director General of the Insurance Authority (IA), and Abdulla Mohammed Al Awar, CEO of Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre (DIEDC)
- Exclusive “Regulators’ Rendezvous” featuring Puan Nurul Izza Idris, Deputy Director of Jabatan Perbankan Islam dan Takaful at Bank Negara Malaysia, and Mohamed M. Shamsi, Head of Conventional Insurance and Reinsurance Firms of the Insurance Supervision Directorate at the Central Bank of Bahrain, alongside others
- Exclusive one-on-one interviews with Zia Zaman, CEO of LumenLab and CIO of Metlife Asia, and Reena Vivek, COO of Zurich International
- CEO panel on revolutionizing a traditional industry and driving insurance penetration and distribution in emerging markets by adapting to an array of industry challenges, featuring Osama Abdeen, CEO of Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company P.S.C, Sager Nadershah, Managing Director of Aljazira Takaful, and A. R. Srinivasan, CEO of Dar Al Takaful
- Insightful conversations with Dave Matcham, Chief Executive of the International Underwriting Association of London (IUA), Salmaan Jaffery, Chief Business Development Officer at the DIFC Authority, Michele Grosso, Co-Founder and CEO of Democrance, Ayman El Hout, Country CEO of Marsh Emirates Insurance, and Nor Azman Zainal, CEO of Prudential BSN Takaful, among others
- WTIC 2019 exhibition featuring leading industry names SALAMA, Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company P.S.C, HandsOn Aktuaris, FIS Global, Protiviti & Netcetera, among others
- A presentation on IFRS 17 by Fidelity Information Services, LLC
- Enhanced networking opportunities with more than 300 senior executives from the global takaful and insurance technology industries
- Dedicated sessions on the way forward for InsurTech and TakafTech; the challenge of progressing to profitability for takaful operators; embracing innovation and technology in the insurance industry; assessing the challenges of corporate governance in takaful; and more
Access the WTIC 2019 program by clicking here
OBG subscribers receive a 20% discount by citing code OBG20 at registration here
For more details on WTIC 2019, visit www.wtc19.com