12 Feb 2017 - 14 Feb 2017
International investors will have the opportunity to meet senior officials from the Ministry of Environment Water & Agriculture (MEWA), the National Water Company (NWC), Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC), Electricity Co-generation Regulatory Authority (ECRA) and the General Authority of Meteorology and Environment (GAMEP). It also provides an ideal opportunity to meet and establish relationships with key utility companies, major industrial consumers and leading local stakeholders. Register as a delegate to hear about government development plans, priorities and policy initiatives in the water industry and environmental services.
Topics covered in the conference will include the following:
• Development Plans & Policies for the Kingdom’s Water Industry & Environmental Services;
• Tariff & Subsidy Reform;
• Growth Forecasts and Demand Creation;
• Increasing Efficiency, Improving Operational Performance in the Kingdom’s Water Environment;
• Waste Water: Reuse & Reducing the Environmental Impact;
• SME & Local Capacity Development;
• Industrial Water Use in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Developments & Opportunities.