Third Party Event
16 Apr 2018 - 18 Apr 2018
- Patronised by the Vocational Education Department and the Directorate General of Labour Welfare under the Ministry of Manpower, and organised by Oman International Trade and Exhibitions, the fair will once again give students, graduates and other professionals from Oman an exclusive insight into the career openings and development opportunities available at major companies and entities across the private and public sectors.
- Over the years, the OCF has attracted a list of illustrious participants from across the sectors, including representatives from: government; corporate; SMEs; hospitality; banking & finance; facility management; in-house training; language & education; HR & management; recruitment; online recruitment & training; technical & vocational outsourcing; career guidance; media; and sales & marketing organisations.
- New attractions for 2018 include the ‘Internship Cell’, which will feature internships for freshers, undergraduates and graduates from top-hiring, labour-intensive sectors, such as: oil and gas; aviation; hospitality; construction; tourism; finance; and the automotive industry.
- The cell is expected to provide valuable assistance to students on key issues that will, in turn, help them secure a competitive advantage over their peers. Areas of focus will include connecting academic knowledge with professional experience, opportunities for post-graduation employment, improving resumes and accommodating internships as part of course curriculum.
- Seminar sessions and workshops will also be conducted once again, with training companies engaging in interactive discussions and presenting demos to prospective clients.
For more information, visit: www.ocfoman.om