- ENI is now among the largest operators in an emerging Myanmar after signing new production sharing contracts.
- Reliance Signs PSC for offshore blocks In Myanmar.
- Chevron inks Myanmar offshore exploration PSC with MOGE.
- Woodside inks PSC offshore Myanmar.
- Shell and its partner Mitsui Oil Exploration Co. signed three exploration and PSCs with MOGE to operate three offshore deep-water blocks.
Offshore E&P Summit Myanmar 2015 serves as a platform to share details of offshore production activities. This event will gather oil operators and government regulators together to discuss the selection of suitable vendors. Offshore E&P Summit Myanmar 2015 are also inviting 162 local engineering companies who are registered with EPD.
- U Aung Myat Soe, Deputy General Manager, MOE
- U Aung Kyaw Htoo, Assistant Director, EPD, MOE
- U Than Minn, Director (Planning), MOGE
- U Than Tun, Director (Offshore), MOGE
- Daw Wah Wah Thaung, Executive Engineer (Planning), MOGE
- U Aung Naing Oo, Director General, DICA
- U Than Aye, Director-ECD, MECF
- Mukesh Maheshwari, Head of Engineering Department, PTTEP
- U Lynn Myint, VP/Chief Geologist, North Petro-Chem Corporation (Myanmar) Ltd.
- Si Bo Joo, Managing Director Myanmar, Daewoo E&P
- U Zaw Win, Head, drilling department, Parami Energy Group of Companies
- Kyaw Kyaw Hlaing, Chairman, SMART TECHNICAL SERVICES CO., LTD.
- lVN Singh, Group General Manager, ONGC Videsh Ltd.
Highlights in Unconventional Gas Convention Australia 2015:
- Myanmar Oil and Gas Supply and Demand forecast for next 10 years
- Detail Schedule of Operators after signing PSC agreement (EIA/SIA Seismic to Drilling Shallow Water to Drilling Deep Water)
- Myanmar logistics challenges for Offshore Oil & Gas
- Challenges & Potential of Drilling Operations