10 Mar 2019
Having demonstrated visionary leadership with the launch of the UAE BCM standard AE/SCNS/NCEMA 7000:2015, the UAE and the Middle East as a whole have an opportunity to embed continuity into all processes and demonstrate world-class resilience across not just organizations, but communities and countries. Presentations and discussions will cover new thoughts, ideas and solutions to proactively manage all stages of the BCM implementation lifecycle. This event includes discussion not just on business continuity and IT disaster recovery, but also crisis management and emergency response, safety, information security and physical security.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Business & IT Resilience: Current Trends in the UAE/GCC
- BCM as an Enabler of Organizational Resilience (case studies across the financial services, telecoms and government sectors)
- Special Arabic session: Supply Chain Resilience (case studies across the aviation, IT/ ITeS, real estate, and oil & gas sectors)
- Risk Management – Alignment with Resilience (case studies across health, manufacturing and transport)
- EXPO UAE 2020 – Resiliency Challenges & Preparations (case studies across logistics, events and government activities)
- Social Media Influence in the Field of Crisis Management – Case Studies
Use this opportunity to rub shoulders with global and regional gurus, and contribute to BCM leadership and trend-setting thoughts. Past speakers have included the Director of Safety and Prevention of NCEMA. Other speakers are from organizations like GCAA, Etihad, Abu Dhabi Ports, ITA Oman and Kuwait Oil Company, among others. The summit will cover crisis management, BCM, IT DR, risk and cybersecurity challenges from varied industries like aviation, oil & gas, BFSI, real estate, IT and telecoms.
With over 150 registrations expected, don’t miss the chance to secure your spot. Register here.