19 May 2014
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Maritime Week Americas which will be held on 19 – 23 May, in Panama. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Petrospot presents Maritime Week Americas, 19-23 May 2014, Panama
Petrospot is delighted to announce the seventh annual Maritime Week Americas. This will be held in Panama in May 2014, one of the greatest maritime centres in the world and right at the heart of some of the most exciting changes impacting the global shipping, port and bunkering industries today.
A week-long series of key maritime events, Maritime Week Americas includes one the largest and most popular bunkering conference in the Americas, and is particularly well supported by South and Central American suppliers and buyers.
The highlights of this exciting week-long event are:
- A high profile three-day conference covering bunkering, finance, ports, security and workboats
- Professional development through unique one and two-day bunker training courses on shipping, bunkering and LNG
- Technical workshops on price risk management and maritime law
- A three-day maritime services exhibition
- Plus three days of exhilarating Latin American-themed networking
For more information on all Petrospot events & courses please visit:
Press contact: Rita Livesey E: email@example.com T: +44 1295 814455