09 Mar 2018
Lamudi Lanka (Pvt) Ltd., headquartered in Berlin, Germany, is an online real estate platform currently available in five countries.
As pioneers of organizing real estate events in Sri Lanka such as exhibitions and conferences, Lamudi has organized a new real estate conference which is scheduled for March 9th, 2018 at the Taj Samudra, Crystal Ball Room from 2pm to 8pm.
Participation from real estate experts, investors, consultants and buyers are expected for the conference with an intention of sharing knowledge on the status quo of the real estate market in Sri Lanka.
Speakers from the following will be presenting at the conference:
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) – The residential sector trends in Sri Lanka
- KPMG – VAT component on real estate
- Real Estate Intelligence Unit (RIU) – The status quo of the commercial sector
- Urban Development Authority (UDA) – UDA’s role in the progress of the real estate sector
- Antyra Solutions – Tech in Real Estate
- Candor Group – Current economic situation and its impact on the real estate sector
- Lamudi – Search trends for real estate in Sri Lanka
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion on the opportunities and barriers in the current situation of the real estate market in Sri Lanka and a networking session over cocktails and drinks among the available attendees of the conference.
We cordially invite you to attend the event on the 9th of March 2018 at the Taj Samudra Hotel, Crystal Ball Room upper floor from 2pm to 8pm. As the seats are limited, we kindly request you to RSVP at the earliest at 0727 60 60 60 or 0775 14 37 82 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your complimentary seat.