12 Oct 2014 - 16 Oct 2014
Re-think transformation and agility by listening to keynote presentations and interactive sessions that will help arm your organisation with the technology, systems and processes to secure your digital assets on the cloud.
To understand the risks associated with cloud implementations and learn to overcome issues surrounding audit, security, outages and disaster recovery, Register here.
Engage in thought-provoking topics, including:
- Security plan for migrating to the cloud without disrupting your business
- Maintaining high standards of I.T. delivery through optimisation of the cloud
- Adapting to the influx of smart and mobile devices
- Cloud migration best practices and common pitfalls
Our expert speaker panel includes:
- Daniele Catteddu, Managing Director EMEA, Cloud Security Alliance
- Ashi Sheth, Manager of Enterprise Platforms, Netflix Inc.
- Robin Mersh, CEO, Broadband Forum
View all speakers
Furthermore, you can attend the certified Cloud Security Knowledge Workshop which will provide a comprehensive review of cloud security fundamentals and practical insights that will prep you to successfully take the Cloud Security Alliance Certification exam.
Optimise your cloud strategy and ensure the cloud investment is providing supreme agility and profitability to your business. Confirm your participation today.