21 Nov 2018 - 22 Nov 2018
Annual Ghana Summit
Strategic Conference & International Exhibition
PROMOTING GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY COLLABORATION
IN GHANA’S OIL, GAS AND POWER SECTOR
The Annual Ghana Summit is the largest oil and gas exhibition in the country, and the most high-level gathering of oil and gas decision-makers. Now in its ninth year and benefitting from full government support, the summit continues to attract key stakeholders and major players in the Ghanaian energy industry.
The summit is endorsed by the Republic of Ghana, the Ministry of Energy, the Petroleum Commission and the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC). Attendees and speakers will gather to discuss opportunities for collaboration and investment in Ghana’s energy sector.
What makes this event difficult to miss?
- Government support: the Republic of Ghana, the Ministry of Energy, the Petroleum Commission and the GNPC
- The largest oil and gas exhibition in Ghana over the last decade
- An unrivalled programme of key features and the latest intelligence from major Ghana energy players
- Direct access to industry stakeholders and an opportunity to network in an intimate one-on-one setting
This year’s Annual Ghana Summit will focus on four key topics that are central to fiscal policy decisions around the world:
- Licensing strategies and trends
- New fiscal and contractual mechanisms
- Fiscal disruption and evolution
- Licence expiry and decommissioning strategies
Join us 21-22 November 2018 in Accra, Ghana
For more information, please click here.