25 Oct 2021 - 27 Oct 2021
The realisation and realities of sustainability and climate goals are hitting the Middle East’s hydrocarbon sector. The region, with its abundance of natural resources is uniquely positioned to be instrumental in fulfilling the goals.
The downstream sector is key to delivering the transition globally. Today success is no longer just measured on safe and profitable operations, but also the delivery of energy and operational efficiency whilst demonstrating a commitment to ESG and maximising in-country value and circularity.
As the region’s refiners and petrochemical producers position themselves for a low carbon transition, ESF MENA will support the collaborations, discussions, and development of a sustainable energy future in which the Middle East’s downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations and case studies, ESF MENA will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Present the latest hydroprocessing catalysts and process technologies to support the evolution of the region’s refiners through increased flexibility and (product slate) diversification
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Discuss the opportune pathways and implementation roadmaps for the industry
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are implementing technologies to reduce the carbon footprint of their operations and assets
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Explore the latest digital enabling technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
To register, please click here:
For more information, please contact:
Ms Laura McManus
Sales & Conference Director
T: +971 0(4) 421 4642