The conference is designed for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students and others interested in the Education sector.
More specifically, it targets:
- Scholars: Share your research, learn new approaches and experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about best practice, educational development strategies and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting educational development
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills
- Company representatives: This is a chance to learn more about the importance of permanent education in achieving the high performances for your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships
EDC 2015 will provide a wide range of resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field of education and expand your global network of scholars and professionals.
We welcome: verbal, poster and virtual presentations. Early submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited space at the venue. Applicants are reviewed on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available. Papers presented at the conference will be published in ISBN publication of EDC 2015 Conference.
For more information, please visit the event website or you can send in your enquiries to email@example.com