29 Oct 2013
Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the East Africa Oil and Gas Summit (EAOGS) which will be held on 29-30 October, in Kenya. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The 2nd East Africa Oil and Gas Summit (EAOGS) will take place on 29-30 October 2013 at the Intercontinental, Nairobi. The Summit will build on the success of EAOGS 2012 which was co-hosted by the Ministry of Energy in Kenya and welcomed 326 delegates from over 170 companies from 29 countries. EAOGS has firmly made its mark as one of the most prestigious annual ministry led Oil & Gas Summit in East Africa with excellent feedback from delegates across the board.
‘‘The East Africa Oil & Gas Summit has brought together a rich galaxy of petroleum industry players, professionals and senior officials from the corporate world and business community globally. I want to most sincerely thank the organisers of this summit, Global Event Partners, for putting together this conference’’ Hon. Kiraitu Murungi, Former Minister of Energy, Kenya.
Confirmed speakers include;
- Hon Stephen DhieuDau, Minister of Petroleum and Mining, South Sudan
- Elly Karuhanga, Chairmen – Chamber of Mines & Petroleum, Uganda
- Galib Virani, Director – Afren East Africa Exploration
- Russell Maynard, Regional, Oil and Gas Partner East Africa, Ernst & Young
- Keith Hill, CEO – Africa Oil Corporation
- Hassan Hassan, Managing Director, Operations – Simba Energy
- David Cowan, Senior Economist, Africa Citigroup
- Nuno de Oliveira, CEO – Petromoc
- Stanislas Drochon, Senior Manager – Africa Oil & Gas PFC Energy
- Dr. Mukhisa Kituyi, Chairman – Global Event Partners (K) Ltd
- Haran S. Sivam, Principle Investment Officer, IFC
- Ed Stumpf, East & Southern Africa Team – Standard Chartered
- Osam Iyahen, Senior Vice President – Oil & Gas- Africa Finance Corporation
- Ekpen Omonbude, Economic Adviser – Special Advisory Services Division – Commonwealth Secretariat
- John J Gallagher, VP Offshore – Europe Division – ABS
- Lex Huurdeman, Senior Expert -Oil, Gas and Mining Policy Unit – SEGOM – World Bank
- Senior representative, FMC Technologies
EAOGS 2013 announces new sponsors: Afren, Ernst and Young, Africa Oil, ABS, Aggreko, Simba Energy, Tenaris, Afex Group and the following supporting organizations: Eastern Africa Chambers of Commerce, Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Mombasa County, UKTI, German Chambers of Commerce and the US Commercial Service.
For further information on EAOGS 2013 contact Rosie Topp firstname.lastname@example.org + 44 20 3488 1193 or visit the website www.eaogs.com to see the latest speakers, sponsors, programme and to view the 2012 post event report, photos and event video.