Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Americas Iron Ore Conference which will be held on 6 – 7 November, in Brazil. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The annual Americas Iron Ore Conference is the prominent industry gathering for the North and South American iron ore markets.
The 5th annual event will be held on the 6th & 7th November 2012 and for the first time will be held in the strategic iron ore heart of Brazil, Minas Gerais.
New project developments and expansions, volatile prices and unbalanced steel demand across the globe continue to make it difficult to follow market shifts and movements.
In such a critical time for the iron ore market your presence at this event will:
- Keep you abreast of the latest iron ore industry and market developments
- Give you unparalleled access to a first class speaker faculty
- Allow you to meet and capitalise on the opportunity to network with North and South Americas foremost iron ore companies and market leaders
- Ensure your business is well positioned to take advantage of the iron ore markets
- Provide a marketing platform for any service providing organisation to profile their business to potential clients
The 2012 agenda will present a balanced mixture of plenary sessions and interactive discussions, keynote presentations, plus an optional site visit to Samarco Iron Ore Mine or Workshop on Commodity Price Benchmarking on the 8th November 2012.
The speaker faculty includes:
- Jayme Nicolato, CEO, Ferrous
- Solange Costa, Chief Counsel for Global Mining, Vale
- Chequer Hanna Bou-Habib, Commercial Director, MMX Mineração e Metálicos
- Wagner Cardoso, Executive Secretary of the Infrastructure Council (Coinfra), National Confederation of Industry (CNI)
- Phil du Toit, Executive Vice President - Exploration & Projects, Arcelormittal Mining
- Haroldo Fleischfresser, Executive Director, Sul Americana de Metais
- Ricardo Salvato Philomeno Filho, UNPI – NORTE Manager, ALL - América Latina Logística
The full agenda can be seen at:http://www.immevents.com/international-mining-events/americas-iron-ore-conference/agenda
This event provides vital industry and project information, development strategies and relationship building opportunities which may guide you through this period of intense demand and high commodity prices.
For full details about the 5th Americas Iron Ore conference in Belo Horizonte this November, Visit: www.immevents.com/americas-ironore