Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Africa Hospital Expansion Summit 2013 which will be held on 26 – 27 September, in South Africa. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Africa Hospital Expansion Summit 2013
Africa Hospital Expansion Summit 2013 will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa on September 26-27, 2013. The venue will be Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton.
The Africa Hospital Expansion Summit 2013 will bring together government officials, construction companies, doctors, management groups and hospital owners together with consultants, architects, medical companies, equipment providers and service groups in order to better explore the market.
Topics to be covered in the event are:
- Defining New and Upcoming Projects
- Understanding Legislation Compliance
- Business Opportunities for Healthcare in East Africa
- Planning and Designing of Hospital Projects
- Insights into Challenges of Hospital Management
Confirmed speakers for this summit are:
- Dr. John Adesioye, CEO, Utopian Consultants;
- Brody Atterby, Associate Director, JohnStaff Health;
- Dumisani Bomela, CEO, Hospital Association of South Africa;
- Nicolas Brown, Clinical Projects Manager EMEA, Omron Health;
- Merissa Kambani, Chairman, Private Hospitals Association of Zimbabwe;
- Dr. Marcelino Lucas, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health, Mozambique;
- Dr. Khama Rogo, Lead Health Sector Specialist & Head of Health in Africa Initiative, World Bank – IFC amongst others.
For more information: