Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Africa GRI 2013 which will be held on 19 – 20 June, in Kenya. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
International investors and developers will be congregating with fellow real estate industry leaders from across Africa to explore the opportunities of doing business together and identifying the principles of successful and sustainable growth on the continent through Real Estate.
The Africa GRI will provide an informal and relaxed environment for board and C-level real estate professionals to meet new partners, build personal relationships, and develop lasting friendships over a series of 20 open discussions where everyone participates.
Africa GRI 2013, 19-20 June, Nairobi, Eka Hotel
A sample of discussions:
- MERCADO IMOBILIÁRIO ANGOLANO - Uma mina de diamantes, mas onde cavar primeiro?
- AFRICA - The last door, are investors ready to open it?
- EAST AFRICAN REAL ESTATE - Do expectations meet reality?
- GHANA’S REAL ESTATE - Small market or big business?
- PRIVATE EQUITY REAL ESTATE - Money to make or to lose?
- MERCADO IMOBILIÁRIO EM MOÇAMBIQUE - Próximo mercado a investir ou se perdeu na transição
View all topics here
If connecting with peers on topics of mutual interest is useful to you, we would be delighted to welcome you at the Africa GRI 2013 in Nairobi.
About the GRI – Global Real Estate Club:
The GRI is a global club of senior real estate investors, developers and lenders that runs its activities through annual meetings focussed on different regions of the world since 1998. Its mission is to help its members build personal relationships and work together in creating opportunities.
Senior Director – Africa
Tel UK: +44 20 7121 5096
Tel SA: +271 0500 8476