Oxford Business Group is delighted to be supporting the Africa E&P Summit and Exhibition that will bring together Africa's upstream industry at a world-class venue in London for a unique event crafted for companies active in the continent's oil and gas game. The summit held the 22nd and 23rd of May will provide unrivalled insight into Africa’s fast-changing exploration horizon.
Hear directly from key players and decision-makers spanning corporates already active in Africa to fast-moving independents, as well as representatives from the finance, legal, service and supply, and government spheres.
The 2-day event will see 50 speakers, 8 sessions and 3 government promotions from The Gambia, Guinea Bissau and the Nigeria-São Tomé Joint Development Zone.
● Uncover the leading edge on Africa's E&P hot spots
● Enjoy the Africa E&P Summit Gala Dinner
● Attend the London Skyline Networking Reception
● Hear from Africa's leading E&P companies
● 50+ world-class speakers over 2 days
● High-level C-suite networking
● Africa Licensing Promotion & NOC Showcase
● Excellent sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
● Insights on industry outlook, risks and challenges
Confirmed speakers include:
CeledónioPlácido Vieira, PetroGuin E&P, Empresa Nacional de Pesquisa e ExploracaoPetroliferas EP (Petroguin), Bissau
Philip Birch, Exploration Director, Impact Oil & Gas
Pam Darwin, Vice-President of Africa, ExxonMobil
Austin Avuru, CEO, Seplat Petroleum
Susan Namuganyi, SDE Operations & Engineering, Tullow Oil
Tracey Henderson, SVP, Head of Exploration, Kosmos Energy
Wednesday 22 & Thursday 23 May 2019
IET London: Savoy Place
2 Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL, UK
Main Event: £1,995 +VAT
Dinner separate: £295 +VAT
Terms and conditions apply
Places limited and right of admission reserved
The event is organised and hosted by frontier.
Global events, awards, networking and thought leadership in oil, gas and energy.