Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 9th Annual South African Capital Markets Conference which will be held on 10 – 11 November 2011 in Cape Town. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
9th Annual South African Capital Markets Conference (hyperlink:
10 – 11 November 2011
Cape Town, South Africa
IMN is proud to host an unprecedented lineup of keynote speakers at this year’s South African Capital Markets Summit.
London-based EMEAA economist, Charlie Robertson, on the state of the global economy and how it will impact emerging markets growth.
Well-known consultant and political/economic commentator, J.P. Landman, who will bring new color and insight on the current political landscape and the impact on the financial markets in South Africa.
Global investment leader Zin Bekkali, CEO of SilkInvest on investment trends and strategies in selected growth regions, particularly Africa and the Middle East.
These keynote speeches will complement the panel discussions featuring local market thought leaders on a variety of relevant and timely topics including:
- Surveying the Current Landscape for Debt Capital Funding in South Africa
- Issuer Strategies: Overview of Bank Funding vs. Accessing Capital Markets
- Keynote Address: Global Economic Outlook and the Impact on the South African Debt Capital Market
- Projected Impact of Basel III on Local Debt Capital Markets
- Projected Impact of the Companies Act and Other Legislative Developments
- Assessing the Impact of the Globalisation of Rating Agency Methodology
- New Transparency and Reporting Initiatives for the Local Market
- Assessing Asset Performance and Outlook for ABS Issuance in South Africa
- Investor Perspectives: The Changing Face and Needs of Investors
- Exploring the Potential for the Local and Offshore High Yield Bond Market in South Africa
- Financing Options for Parastatals and Municipalities across the African Continent
- Analyzing the Potential of the Frontier Markets in Africa
Register today to ensure your place at the forefront of developments and investment opportunities in the African Capital Markets.
Call: +1 212-224-3428 or Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend:
- Issuers (Corporates, Municipalities and States, Mortgage Lenders)
- Investment Bankers and Broker - Dealers
- Structured Finance Lawyers
- Rating Agencies
- Bond Insurers
For speaking/sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jade Friedensohn on email@example.com
or +1 212 901 0560.
Senior Vice President-Structured Finance
(p)+ 1 212 901 0560
(f) +1 212 768 2484
Information Management Network
A Division of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC,
225 Park Avenue South, New York NY 10003