Thomson Reuters, in association with the Institute of Finance, under the patronage of H.E. Abdulaziz Al-Furaih, Vice Governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) invites you to attend the 8th Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering Seminar to be held on 9 - 10 May 2016 at Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh.
This is your last chance to register and be part of the benchmark seminar of the Governance, Risk and Compliance community in the Kingdom. The seminar will attract over 40 senior international, regional and local financial services experts and regulators to discuss topical themes through a series of panel discussions, live debates and interviews with interactive voting questions.
Seminar speakers include:
- Thamer Al-Essa, General Director of Banking Control, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA)
- Turki Majhad, Senior Compliance Specialist, Capital Market Authority, KSA
- Dr. Badr El Banna, Regional Advisor, Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism for the Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia , International Monetary Fund
- Adel Al-Qulish, Executive Secretary, MENAFATF
- H.E. Abdulaziz Al Helaissi, Chief Executive Officer, Gulf International Bank(GIB)
- David Dew, Chief Executive Officer, Saudi British Bank (SABB)
To view the full list of speakers, please click here
To view the full agenda, please click here