Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 6th Annual Africa Trade & Export Finance Conference which will be held on 8-9 March, in Cape Town. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
10% discount code: CT3P
Oxford Business Group are partnering on the upcoming 6th Annual Africa Trade & Export Finance Conference.
Building on its continuing presence on the continent and strong support from key local and regional institutions, Exporta returns to Africa for its showcase trade event for the Sub-Saharan region.
Set in Cape Town, South Africa, the conference will bring together senior decision makers from the corporate and banking sectors to discuss Africa’s continuing importance within the global trade market and the key challenges faced as the continent’s process of economic and social development provides ever more increasing opportunities for discussion and debate.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Juana Purchase, Head of Strategy, International Division, Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA)
• Heinz Noeding, Global Head of Structured Export Finance, Standard Chartered Bank
• Gergely Abraham, Structured Finance, Middle East & Africa, Nokia Siemens Networks
• Robin Coode, Group Executive, Specialised Financial Services, Telkom
• Andreas Klasen, Partner, Head of Export Credit Guarantees, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Mandisi Nkuhlu, Chief Operating Officer, Export Credit Insurance Corporation of South Africa (ECIC)
• Bart Ellermeijer, Chief Financial Officer, Royal Duyvis Wiener
• Vernon Darko, President, Equipxp Construction
• Diego de la Calle, Sales Director, Africa, CNH
• Yang Jing, Senior Manager, Financial Institutions, Bank of China Hong Kong
• Rod Goncalves, Director, CWT Commodities
• Xolelwa Mlumbi-Peter, Chief Director, Africa Multilaterals, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
• Windsor Chan, Deputy General Manager, Johannesburg Branch, China Construction Bank
• Charles Brewer, Managing Director, Sub-Saharan Africa, DHL
Amongst the topics to be discussed:
• Changing corporate financing priorities: Can the local banking sector meet the current need for trade finance?
• Expanding networks and increasing intraregional trade lines across the continent
• Highlighting recent market syndications and benefits provided for capex financing
• The role of multilaterals in providing finance mechanisms to facilitate bilateral cooperation
• Showcasing the strength of Chinese institutional commitment to financing African growth
• Outlining specific opportunities available in emerging markets such as Zambia and Angola
• Assessing key challenges faced in currency settlement when trading with other emerging markets
• Risk profiling: What new markets have moved to the forefront as a result of political and social changes?
• The need for improved logistical networks in light of Africa’s key role in the global supply chain
For further information please contact Grant Naughton at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event web page can be viewed here: http://www.exportagroup.com/events/conferences/6th-Annual-Africa-Trade-&-Export-Finance-Conference_327/