There will be keynote addresses by ministers from around the region, including Y.B Datuk Seri Ir. Dr. Wee Ka Siong, Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, Malaysia, Honorable Rishad Bathluddeen, Minister of Indusry & Commerce, Sri Lanka and more. The conference will cover numerous topics such as "Innovation and Emerging Technology in Retail Banking", "Understanding Your Customer: Why It's Not an Option" and "Challenges in Moving From a Product-Centric to a Customer-Centric Organization".
Delegates will have the opportunity to network with professionals from industry-leading organizations by scheduling private meetings at the event. Some of the other benefits of attending the event include:
- Reinventing the retail banking experience
- Embedding innovation as part of banks' strategic & digital transformation
- Transform into a customer-centric organization
- Approaches in delivering differentiation to boost customer satisfaction
- Implementing customer-centric methodologies
- Leverage resources in building resilient digital relationships
For more information, visit the event website here.