Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with 3rd Africa Gas which will be held on 1 April 2011 in London. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
3rd Africa Gas 2011
1 April 2011, Radisson Mayfair Hotel, London, United Kingdom
Organised & Hosted By: Global Pacific & Partners
Date & Venue: 31st March-1 April 2011, Radisson Mayfair Hotel, London
Register now - http://www.africangas-forum.com
Sponsor Contact: email@example.com
Separately Bookable Events: (Fees Exclude 20% Vat as per UK Law)
- 3rd African Gas: 1 April 2011: GBP 750 per person
- 3rd Africa Gas Business: Strategy Briefing: 31st March 2011, GBP 995 per person
- Combined Fee: Briefing & Conference: GBP 1,450 per person
- 37th PetroAfricanus Dinner: Thursday 31st March 2011: GBP 250 per person (Members: GBP 150) - Guest Speaker: Dr Alan Stein, Managing Director, Ophir Energy: “Exploring Africa: Reflections From Downunder” – insights from a player with gas discoveries offshore in West and Eastern Africa.
Africa’s gas-LNG game has come of age, with over 30 African countries holding gas resources, and 20 now with proven reserves, with more entering into production, and gas discoveries both proliferating and often large, some of world-class dimension. Companies have upgraded their gas portfolio, redesigned strategies and enhanced investments in domestic and pipeline export gas, targeting Atlantic LNG markets and Europe-destined gas consumers, as well as GTL in selected locales, in some instances synfuels for local offtake, and engaged in a widening list of gas-power projects with independent private power, across a range of related cross-border markets.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Tim Okon, Group General Manager, Corporate Planning & Strategy & Chairman, Gas Master Plan, NNPC Nigeria
- Malcolm Brown, Senior Vice President, Exploration, BG Group plc
- Carol Law, Exploration Manager, East Africa & Caribbean, Anadarko Petroleum Corp
- Duncan Clarke, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Global Pacific & Partners
- Bolaji Osunsanya, Chief Executive Officer, Oando Gas & Power
- Peter Clutterbuck, Deputy Chairman, Orca Exploration
- Yasser Tousson, General Manager Finance, Apache Corporation
- Dr Alan Stein, Managing Director, Ophir Energy
- Steve Mills, Commercial Manager, Petroleum Agency SA
- Gabriel Bujulu, Petroleum Engineer, Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation
- Senior Executive, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation**
- Scott Aitken, Chief Executive, Seven Energy
- Radwan Hadi, Chief Executive Officer, Victoria Oil & Gas
- Rogers Beall, Fortesa International Senegal, Senegaz, AFRICA FORTESA CORP.
- Kamal Dorabawila, Principal Investment Officer, Global Oil & Gas, IFC.
- Edwin Bowles, President & CEO, RJ Energy
- Semyon Astakhov, Head Africa, TMK Africa, Moscow
- Nicolas Bonnefoy, Avocat à la Cour, Gide Loyrette Nouel LLP
Prior to the Forum is our 3rd Africa Gas Business: Strategy Briefing (Thursday 31st March) , reviewing gas assets and portfolio potential in over 100 companies, from Africa and around the world, companies looking for farm-in/outs, new ventures, investors and wider deal-flow. With Presentations by Dr Duncan Clarke, Chairman & CEO, Global Pacific & Partners, Africa’s leading strategist, and author on the Continent’s oil and gas industry, providing an in-depth & unique set of insights on the gas industry and corporate business strategies, as well as Government gas policies and investment strategies of the National Oil Companies and Licensing Agencies.