23 May 2016 - 24 May 2016
The conference aims at achieving a business environment conducive to growing SMEs. The main purpose of the event is to equip chambers and business associations with tools and practical methodologies to initiate and sustain an effective dialogue with the public sector.
The following issues will be addressed at the event:
- Shed light on the potential of SMEs and their prospective contribution to MENA countries;
- Emphasize the importance of an enabling business environment to SME empowerment;
- Highlight public-private dialogue in a regional context;
- Provide clear examples and practical mechanisms for chambers and business associations to initiate and facilitate effective public-private dialogue;
- Enhance dialogue between chambers and business associations and SMEs, as well as ensuring better representation of SMEs.
Please visit www.jci-sme.com for further details on the event.