Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the XLVII CLADEA Assembly 2012, which will be held on 22 – 24 October, in Lima. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
On behalf of University ESAN we are pleased to invite you to attend the XLVII CLADEA Assembly 2012, to be held in Lima, Peru from 22 to 24 October 2012 at the Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center. The theme will be "Managerial Education: Beyond Boundaries.”
This year five former presidents of the region will honor us with their presence in a special panel, commenting on the prospects for the region.
Furthermore, the Assembly will have more than 700 higher education professionals from different regions of the world, including America, North America, Asia and Australia. This is an important opportunity not just to learn the latest trends in higher education, but to be together and to project options of professional and interinstitutional collaboration.
The charm and mystery of Peru are waiting for you. Visit our website to know more about CLADEA 2012: www.cladea2012.com
- The Internationalization of Business Schools, Accreditation, and Educational Quality
- Economic and Financial Management
- Management of Human Capital
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- Operations and Technology Management
- General Management and Strategy
- CASES: Special Track
The XLVII Assembly of CLADEA is of great interest for presidents, deans, dean’s partners, directors of MBA, managers of study, program directors, executives, researchers and teachers in general.
The Assembly is organized to meet the concerns and needs of each of the before mentioned groups.
Those interested in submitting papers or cases to be evaluated and considered for their presentation at the XLVII CLADEA Assembly 2012 should keep in mind the following dates:
- Deadline for submission of papers: July 16, 2012.
- The authors will be notified if their papers have been selected for presentation between Monday, July 30 and Tuesday, August 14, 2012.
- Deadline to submit final version of revised papers: Tuesday, August 28, 2012
- Publication of papers selected: Thursday, September 20, 2012.
REGISTRATION AND INVESTMENT:
Register before August 10 (midnight) to access early bird rate.
Early registration Payment
should be received by
USD 350 Member
USD 450 Non-member
For Payments received after
USD 450 Member
USD 550 Non-member
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Visit our website or contact us at the email address below:
Jorge Talavera, PhD