More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about best practice, educational development strategies and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of supporting educational development
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills
- Company representatives: This is a chance to learn more about the importance of permanent education in achieving the high performances for your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships
- Scholars: Share your research, learn new approaches and experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities
WLEC 2015 will provide a wide range of resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field of leadership and women studies.
We welcome: verbal, poster and virtual presentations. Early submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited space at the venue. Applicants are reviewed on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available. Papers presented at the conference will be published in dedicated ISBN publication of WLEC 2015 Conference Proceedings.
For more information, please visit the event website or you can send in your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org