Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Turkey & Neighbours Hotel Investment Conference (CATHIC) which will be held on 9th to 10th June, in Turkey. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
A special offer for Economic Update subscribers
The Turkey & Neighbours Hotel Investment Conference (CATHIC), is taking place 9-10 June at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center. We are delighted to offer OBG Economic Update subscribers a discounted delegate fee should you wish to attend. Register now for only $1800, saving $750 off the full price.
The Turkey & Neighbours Hotel Investment Conference (CATHIC) is one of the region’s premier events for the industry’s most senior hotel investors, developers, operators, advisors and government officials.
The CATHIC 2014 agenda and speaker line-up is available to download or view online.
Session highlights include:
- The Governments role in development and what they are doing to support new investment within the hospitality sector.
- What new tourism infrastructure is in the pipeline and what the fastest growing inbound tourist markets are.
- The global outlook of the operators and their strategies for driving growth for their brands in Turkey.
- The challenges and limitations faced when considering investing in Turkey’s hospitality sector.
- Which regions and markets have the most potential for investors.
- Murat Ersoy Chairman, Turkish Tourism Investors Association –TYD and President, Atlas Jet
- Hakan Ateş Chief Executive Officer, Denizbank
- Temel Kotil President and CEO, Turkish Airlines
- Şenay Azak-Matt General Manager Turkey, Aareal Bank Group
- Serdar Denktaş Deputy PM & Minister of Economy, Tourism, Culture & Sports, Northern Cyprus
Click here to see the full speaker line-up.
Schedule these dates into your diary now, and be sure to not miss this opportunity to hear insights from 70 of industry leaders. These leaders will discuss opportunities and challenges facing Turkey tourism and hospitality sector.
If you would like to attend and take advantage of the discounted rate available to you, please click here to register.
Click on “Complimentary/discounted rate” and enter code CATHIC1
We look forward to meeting you in Istanbul in June.
For more information: