Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Euroconvention Conferences Investing in Turkey’s Regions Summit 2010, which is to be held at the Conrad Hotel in Istanbul on March 3-4. In this respect, we have the pleasure of sending you a letter from the conference team.
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
By bringing together top-decision makers from regional and international business circles with Turkish government authorities, this two-day conference will pro-actively stimulate new foreign direct investments in Turkey's various regions.
Incentives schemes and business opportunities that are being increasingly opened up to foreign investors will be covered in great detail, looking at both medium and long term win-win strategies.
Confirmed speakers so far include, amongst others:
• Ibrahim Halil Canakci, Undersecretary for Treasury, Turkey
• Matthias Kollatz-Ahnen, Vice-President, European Investment Bank
• Michael Davey, Country Director, EBRD
• Jose Romano, Head of Turkey & Istanbul Venture Capital Initiative, European Investment Fund
• Hikmet Kurnaz, General Manager, Credit Guarantee Fund, Turkey
• Celal Beysel, President, The Turkish Enterprise and Business Confederation
• Guven Sak, Director, Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey
• Hasan Alkas, Principal Economist, Directorate-General for Enterprise and Industry, ICT for Competitiveness and Innovation
• Suleyman Yildiz, General Manager, KOBI Venture Capital Investment Trust, Inc, Turkey
• Ali Guner Tekin, Head of Department, Advisory Service, Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration
• Mete Cakmakci, Secretary General, The Technology Development Foundation of Turkey
• Mustafa Kemal Buyukmihci, General Manager, General Directorate of Electrical Power Resources, Turkey
• Abdullah Celik, General Manager, Development Bank of Turkey
• Alain Terraillon, Representative in Turkey, European Investment Bank, Luxembourg
• Fahrettin Amir Arman, President, Power Plants Industrialists and Businessmen Association
• Mehmet Ozer, President, The SUN Association, Turkey
• Erguder Can, Secretary General, Izmir Development Agency, Turkey
• Tarkan Kadooglu, President, Federation of Eastern and Southeastern Industrialists'' and Business Association
• Osman Reis, President, Federation of Associations of Black Sea Industrialists and Businessmen
• Emin Yasar Demirci, Secretary General, Eastern Anatolian Development Agency
• Sadrettin Karahocagil, President, South Anatolia Project Regional Development Administration
Please follow these links for the updated agenda and the registration form. Please note that Oxford Business Group’s subscribers benefit of a 15% discount by quoting TRK15OBG on their registration form.
This conference will provide you with a perfect platform to present your expertise as a speaker/sponsor, to exhibit your services and/or to network as a delegate with a group of top-level international audience.
For information on registration and sponsorship/exhibiting opportunities please contact Ayca Atay (Tel.: +90 216 3362609 - Email: email@example.com) or Martin Remias (Tel: +421 257 272855 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to your participation at this unique conference.