Every year the conference is attended by representatives of: the Ministry of Energy - Trinidad and Tobago, bpTT, BG Trinidad and Tobago, BHP Billiton Trinidad and Tobago, Shell Trinidad, AON Energy Solutions, Petrotrin, Halliburton, Schlumberger, Repsol, EOG Resources, Atlantic, National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago., Methanex, Tucker Energy and many more.
2016 speakers include:
- Prof. Jeffrey D. Sachs, world-renowned professor of economics, leader in sustainable development, senior UN advisor, bestselling author, and syndicated columnist.
- Dr. Pierce Riemer, Director General, The World Petroleum Council,
- Dr. David Rainey, President Exploration, BHP Billiton Petroleum
- Dr. Ariel Yepez, Energy Division Chief, Inter-American Development Bank,
- The Hon. Raphael Trotman, Minister of Governance, Natural Resources and Environment, Guyana
- The Hon. Darcy Boyce, Minister of Energy & Telecommunications, Immigration & Invest, Barbados.
- Mr. Paul R. Baay, Chief Executive Officer, Touchstone Exploration Inc.
Topics covered are:
- Regional energy integration
- International energy trends
- T&T in the global gas industry
- Energy industry development in Trinidad and Tobago
- Upstream and downstream company outlooks
- Thematic parallel sessions – HSSE, Asset Integrity, Local Content, Master Plan for Oil E&P.
For more information please go to www.ttenergyconference.org to visit the event website or call the Energy Chamber of Trinidad and Tobago at (868) 6-ENERGY ext 21.