Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the TMT Finance & Investment East Africa 2013 which will be held on 26 November, in Kenya. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Join TMT Finance & Investment East Africa 2013 in Nairobi on November 26
The premier regional conference for telecom, media and technology executives will take place at the InterContinental, Nairobi on November 26, 2013
Register your place this week and save – prices rise on October 19
Join CEOs and Heads of TMT from telecom operators, infrastructure owners, financiers, investors and advisers to assess the next wave of deals for East Africa.
Featuring Safaricom, Liquid Telecom, Bharti Airtel International, Eaton, Helios, Uganda Telecom, Lazard, BNP, Citi, Standard Bank, Ministry of ICT Kenya, Sudatel, Wananchi, Oger Telecom, IFC, World Bank, Communications Commission of Kenya, Emergent Telecom Ventures, Kenya Investment Authority, Seacom, and many more.
Dr Fred Okeng’o Matiang’i, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of ICT, Government of Kenya will officially open the conference and set the tone for the programme’s agenda.
Key themes for this year’s conference include:
- Telecom Leadership Round Table – Strategies for leading the next wave
- Regulation and Policy Round Table – Stimulating investment and growth
- The M&A Panel – How will consolidation and restructuring shape the market?
- Infrastructure Investment - Delivering Mobile and Broadband Services for Africa
- Financing Telecoms - How, where and when to access capital
- Mobile Infrastructure Panel – Investing in Wireless Towers
- Investing in Datacentres and Cloud
- Innovation and Adjacent Market Opportunities
- Mobile Towers Technology - Boosting Build and Efficiency
- Mobile Applications - Mobile Banking and Beyond
Visit the website: www.tmtfinance.com/eastafrica
View the programme: www.tmtfinance.com/eastafrica/programme
Register now for this must attend event: www.tmtfinance.com/eastafrica/register
The one day event features 10 leadership panel discussions, as well as keynote presentations. You will also benefit from 4 hours of networking opportunities during the refreshment breaks, lunch and reception.