Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 5th TMT Finance & Investment Asia Conference which will be held on 1 November 2011 in Hong Kong. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
Meet Asia’s telecom and finance leaders in Hong Kong to debate the latest investment strategies
5th TMT Finance & Investment Asia Conference
Join the leading regional gathering for financial and strategic decision makers in the telecom, finance and law sectors on November 1, at the Intercontinental Grand Stanford, Hong Kong
Register before October 5 to save at www.tmtfinance.com/asia/register
Gain insight from over 30 executive speakers, 5 critical panel discussions and 5 hours of targeted networking time. Featuring: The Telecom Leadership Round Table; The M&A Panel, The CFO Round Table, Financing Asian Telecoms and the Infrastructure Investment Panel.
For the full programme go to www.tmtfinance.com/asia/programme
Discover the answers to the critical questions for telecoms:
- How can telcos deliver new disruptive business models?
- Where are the opportunities for investment and acquisition in Asia?
- What financing will be required for LTE and 4G roll out?
- Who will lead the next round of towers spin offs?
- When will rapid consolidation take place in key Asian markets?
- Tarek Robbiati, CEO, Telstra International
- Michael S. Cluzel, CEO, Vimpelcom-GTEL, Head of Region South East Asia, Vimpelcom
- Oussama El Rifai, Acting Group CFO, Etisalat
- Nikhil O.J. Eapen, MD, Head of TMT Global Banking, Asia Pacific, Citigroup
- Hal G. Bosher, Sr. Underwriter, MIGA, The World Bank Group
- Robert Wallin, Executive Director, Huawei
- Varun Bajpai, CEO, SBI Macquarie
- Jastiro Abi, CFO, Bakrie Telecom
- Gavin Caudle, Founder, Tower Bersama Group
- Willy Chow, CFO, Asia Broadcast Satellite
- David Burke, CEO, PT Wellington Capital Advisory (WCA)
- Niq Lai, CFO & Head of Talent Engagement, City Telecom (HK)
- Sherzad Desai, Head of TMET, ANZ Banking Group
- Michael Reede, Partner, Corporate, Allen & Overy
- B. Dulamsuren, CFO, Mobicom Corporation
- Michelle Chan, Partner and Head of TMT, Asia, Herbert Smith
- Ian Sanders, Partner, Strategy and Economics, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) China
- Jan Metzger, Head of TMT Investment Banking, APAC, Director, Credit Suisse
- Amit Sharma, Executive VP, President Asia, American Tower
- Gautam Saxema, Head of Asia Telecom and Media, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Amit Sinha, Managing Director, Head of TMT, DBS Group
- Ranesh Verma, Managing Director, Head of Structured Finance TMT Asia, ING
- John Foley, Greater China Bureau Chief, Reuters Breakingviews
- Arjun Soota, Managing Director, Telecoms Group, Standard Chartered
- Laura Acres, Vice President, Moody’s Investors Service
- Thomas M. Minnich, Senior Investment Specialist, Asian Development Bank
TMT Finance offers a content and networking rich opportunity for all attendees and the regional hub for financiers, investors and the leadership of telecom players across Asia
Go to the conference website for more information at www.tntfinance.com/asia