Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with IDC Financial Insights’ at the Thailand Financial Services Summit 2012 which will be held on 8 November, in Thailand. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organiser:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Complimentary Invitation to IDC Financial Insights’ First Thailand Financial Services Summit – 8 Nov (Thu)
Recognizing Thailand’s uniquely eminent prospects, IDC Financial Insights will host the first Thailand Financial Services Summit on 2012 on the 8 Nov 2012 at InterContinental Bangkok.
Themed "The 2013 Outlook Series: Strategies for Staying Relevant in Thailand Financial Services", this Summit presents a unique opportunity for you to engage in conversations, discover new ways of future-proofing your organization, revitalizing the business, and ensuring sustainability and profitability for 2013 & beyond.
We are pleased to share with you our line-up of highly regarded industry speakers at the Summit:
- Mrs. Tongurai Limpiti - Bank of Thailand
- Mr. Teeranun Srihong – Kasikornbank
- Mr. Montree Thirasakthana - TMB Bank
- Mr. Ankit Khandelwal – FICO
- Mr. Jonathan Blaine - KPMG Thailand
- Mr. Art Wichiencharoen – Kasikornbank
- Mr. Michael Araneta - IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
Join us for a half-day session and learn more about:
Consumer wants a financial partner that matches their pace, not a bank trying to catch up with their lifestyle. What should financial institutions prioritize in the transformation journey?
As a subscriber of the Oxford Business Group, we are pleased to offer you the following privileges:
- If you are from a financial services firms (banks and Insurance firms), you are entitled to the complimentary pass * (worth US$800) by signing up using this form: http://www.idc.asia/registration/?reg_form_id=164&source=obg
* Note: Complimentary passes are on the first-come-first served basis
- If you are not from the financial services industry, we are pleased to offer you conference pass at a discounted price of US$600 which covers the refreshment and meal. To register, please contact Ms Mary Rodaline (e: email@example.com / T: +65 6829 7506) for more information
More information can be found at http://to.idc.asia/ThFSS2012
For enquiries, please contact Ms Sasithorn Sae-iao (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)