Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with IDC Financial Insights’ at the Thailand Financial Services Summit 2012 which will be held on 8 November, in Thailand. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organiser:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Complimentary Invitation to IDC Financial Insights’ First Thailand Financial Services Summit – 8 Nov (Thu)
Recognizing Thailand’s uniquely eminent prospects, IDC Financial Insights will host the first Thailand Financial Services Summit on 2012 on the 8 Nov 2012 at InterContinental Bangkok.
Themed "The 2013 Outlook Series: Strategies for Staying Relevant in Thailand Financial Services", this Summit presents a unique opportunity for you to engage in conversations, discover new ways of future-proofing your organization, revitalizing the business, and ensuring sustainability and profitability for 2013 & beyond.
We are pleased to share with you our line-up of highly regarded industry speakers at the Summit:
- Mrs. Tongurai Limpiti - Bank of Thailand
- Mr. Teeranun Srihong – Kasikornbank
- Mr. Montree Thirasakthana - TMB Bank
- Mr. Ankit Khandelwal – FICO
- Mr. Jonathan Blaine - KPMG Thailand
- Mr. Art Wichiencharoen – Kasikornbank
- Mr. Michael Araneta - IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
Join us for a half-day session and learn more about:
Consumer wants a financial partner that matches their pace, not a bank trying to catch up with their lifestyle. What should financial institutions prioritize in the transformation journey?
- Banking modernization / Smarter banking:
Technology optimization: How should technology leaders design their architecture and integrating tools, processes and data for optimal results?
Managing compliance: Changing regulatory standards are becoming the new norm. How do you sustain a flexible and sustainable compliance process and system?
Digital banking: Mobility and social media will be the fastest growing engagement channels for the FSI, revolutionizing banking for the new generation of consumers. Are there best-practices around for alternative channels engagement?
IDC Financial Insights essential guidance: IDC Financial Insights will unveil findings from its most recent research on Thailand financial services, presenting our analysts’ outlook for 2013 and highlighting the top five new drivers of growth, the emergence of new industry competitive dynamics, and what these all mean to your operational and technology strategies.
As a subscriber of the Oxford Business Group, we are pleased to offer you the following privileges:
- If you are from a financial services firms (banks and Insurance firms), you are entitled to the complimentary pass * (worth US$800) by signing up using this form: http://www.idc.asia/registration/?reg_form_id=164&source=obg
* Note: Complimentary passes are on the first-come-first served basis
- If you are not from the financial services industry, we are pleased to offer you conference pass at a discounted price of US$600 which covers the refreshment and meal. To register, please contact Ms Mary Rodaline (e: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +65 6829 7506) for more information
More information can be found at http://to.idc.asia/ThFSS2012
For enquiries, please contact Ms Sasithorn Sae-iao (email: email@example.com)