IQPC’s inaugural Sustainable Construction Qatar Summit, which will be held in Doha from 4 - 7 December 2011, will highlight the key solutions to the latest challenges in Qatar’s sustainable building industry, including achieving best practice in controlling costs, understanding the benefits of value engineering and implementing sustainable design that meets and adheres to QSAS’s local heritage criteria.
This Summit will allow you the opportunity to hear from key players in the industry deliver specialised presentations addressing current market trends and successful solutions to the challenges of design and constructing sustainable buildings projects within the Middle East region and internationally.
Key confirmed speakers include:
- Stephen Oehme - Chairman, Freelance Consultant and Regional Director- Value Management and Sustainability, Hyder Consulting Middle East
- Dr. Yousef Al Horr, Founder and Chairman, Gulf Organisation of Research and Development
- Salah Nezar, LEED AP, QSAS CGP, Sustainability Director, Qatar Project Management
- John Rose, Director of Development, Msheireb Properties
- Gregory Acker, Sustainability Manager, Turner International Middle East, Qatar
- Christopher Silva, Sustainability Education Coordinator, Qatar Foundation
- Jeffrey Robinson, Sustainable Design Leader, Aurecon
For more information or to view the full programme and list of speakers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sustainableconstructionqatar.com.
Conference Producer - Construction & Infrastructure
IQPC Middle East