Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Supply Chain West Africa 2013 which will be held on 4 - 5 September, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Supply Chain West Africa will focus on finding practical solutions to the major issues that professionals working in the supply chain management sector are facing in the West Africa region.
Dates: 4 - 5 September 2013
Venue: Four Points by Sheraton (http://www.fourpointslagos.com/)
- Edward Ogbonnaya, Supply Chain Director West & Central Africa, GlaxoSmithKline
- Noel Ferrao, Global Logistics (Sesame Seeds) & Country Logistics (Nigeria) Head, OLAM
- Raymond Agbi, Head of Supply Chain, Notore Chemical Industries
- Stephen Opayemi, Executive Vice President, LogistixOne
- Adedoyin Ahiru, Manufacturing Director, Unilever Nigeria
- Olufemi Ransome-Kuti, General Manager Supply Chain, Lafarge WAPCO
- Rotimi Olomolatan, Logistics Advisor – GGCP &NWP Projects, Chevron
- Ayo Fasugba, Head of Procurement West Africa, Cadbury
Tel: +44 1376 521 170
Subject line: Supply Chain West Africa – the region’s premier industry event
The event will be held at the Four Points by Sheraton in Lagos on September 4th & 5th. Registrations can be made on the event website -http://scwestafrica.com) or by contacting the event organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will feature the very best local and international speakers from organisations including Unilever, Jumia Nigeria, Notore Chemical Industries, Sanofi-Aventis, Lafarge WAPCO, GlaxoSmithKline, Chevron, OLAM and Cadbury.
Full details including the agenda, speaker bios, the interactive roundtable format and venue details can be found at http://scwestafrica.com. Capacity is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.