Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with III Southern Cone Infrastructure Summit 2012, which will be held on 11 – 12 October, at the JW Marriott Hotel in Lima. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Southern Cone Infrastructure Summit is designed to foster the development and proliferation of new energy, transport, water and social infrastructure project investment and development.
In its 3rd year, the Southern Cone Infrastructure Summit is the only executive level Summit focused exclusively on the major energy, transport, water and social infrastructure project challenges and opportunities in the Southern Cone of Latin America.
The conference will unite public and private sector players and help cultivate and enhance new relationships and partnerships. Learn from, network with and partner with leading infrastructure stakeholders in the Southern Cone.
Themes will include:
- Infrastructure Project Financing
- Infrastructure and Transportation in the City
- Concessions in Infrastructure
- Road and Rail Infrastructure
- Port Infrastructure and Maritime Transport
- Water Infrastructure
- Government policies and plans
Confirmed speakers include:
- Raúl Pérez - Reyes, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Communications of Peru (Peru)
- Manuel Wu, General Manager, Línea 1, Metro de Lima (Peru)
- Juan Carlos Zevallos, Former Presidente, OSITRAN (Peru)
- André Giavina, General Manager, LAMSAC (Peru)
- Frank Boyle, President, Autoridad Portuaria Nacional, (Peru)
- Clemente Pérez, President, Copsa A.G. (Chile)
Learn about the latest developments in the sector, exchange with senior executives, expands your network of contacts and explores new business opportunities.
You can register for the 2012 edition: For more information about discounts and registration options, please contact us at email@example.com or +56 (2) 941 450