Identifying energy & infrastructure investment opportunities and bankable projects in Southeast Asia
Finance IQ is proud to present Southeast Asia Infrastructure Finance Summit. This summit has been developed using Finance IQ’s many years of experience and extensive network in the investments, infrastructure and project financing space.
For the last 10 years, we have successfully organised events including Private Equity, Real Estate Investments, Infrastructure Investments, Bridges Asia, Road Infrastructure, Investing in Infrastructure as an Asset Class and PPP Investment Summit Egypt amongst others.
Southeast Asia Infrastructure Finance Summit 2011 will bring together all the key players for infrastructure development and financing including senior government representatives, multilateral agencies, infrastructure developers and financiers from across Southeast Asia to discuss and compare infrastructure investment and development opportunities in key Southeast Asian markets including Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
What makes SEA Infrastructure Finance Summit 2011 a must-attend event?
- Southeast Asia Market Watch: hear from the Governments of Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam on their countries’ economic outlook and their plans for infrastructure development ahead
- Infrastructure Finance Think Thank: leading infrastructure developers, power producers, financers and investors will evaluate the availability of financing for various infrastructure sectors and overcome issues on project financing and investments in Southeast Asia today
- Sector-Specific Analysis: sector focused sessions will address key aspects including risk-return profile, financing challenges and future developments in Energy & Power, Transport and Water
- Public-Private Partnership: this year’s programme features unrivalled discussions, updates and case studies that will allow you to acquire all the key information to identify, select and finance a bankable PPP project in the region
- Get Deals Done: meet new business contacts and exchange ideas with leading industry experts over 10 hours of networking opportunities at this event
Who should attend SEA Infrastructure Finance Summit 2011?