Solar O&M and Asset Management MENA is focused on operations and maintenance and asset management strategies to maximise system performance and long-term profitability of utility and commercial scale solar plants across the MENA region.
This conference will be held October 17-18, 2016 in Amman, Jordan.
Organisations participating at this event include:
• Huawei Smart PV Solutions
• Skypower Global
• FAS Energy
• Sun Infinite
• Kuwait Oil Company
• Yellow Door Energy
• Saudi Oger
• Amman Renewable Energy Company
• Martifier Solar
• Terra Sola
• Modern Arabia for Solar Energy
• Masdar Clean Energy
• Fotowatio Renewable Ventures
• NOMAC Maroc
• Kawar Energy
• Shams Power Company
Topics to be discussed include the following:
• Operations and maintenance opportunities;
• Optimising solar plant production;
• CSP operation in the Middle East;
• Understanding the importance of good quality data;
• Drones, geotagging, centralised monitoring and robotics;
• Strategies for developing in-house operations and maintenance and asset management capabilities.
You can also visit www.solaroandmmena.com to view full details of the confirmed speakers and further details on what these organisations are going to be speaking about and the sponsors showcasing their solutions, as well as the participation opportunities.
Register now by contacting:
www.solaroandmmena.com | T: + 971 4 361 4001 | F: +971 4 361 4554 | email@example.com