Designed to connect the solar industry with end-users, government and financiers, Solar Energy East Africa will provide a platform for new deals to be signed in the drive for commercially viable on and off-grid PV systems.
Hosted in Nairobi, Kenya on 10 - 11 March 2015, attendees will:
- Hear about political support for solar projects in East Africa
- Be updated about active projects from developers, such as Ubbink and Scatec as well as commercial off-grid companies including Azuri and Cronimet Mining Solutions
- Meet end users: with complimentary passes available for large power consumers, the event is designed to show-case solar as a stable, reliable and cost-effective source of power.
- Network with government representatives and international development banks, banks, private equity firms and funds keen to finance new projects
Book now to benefit from 20% off tickets using the Oxford Business Group member promotional code: OBG20
Supporting partners and speakers include:
- Kenyan Ministry of Ministry of Energy
- Tanzanian Ministry of Mines & Energy
- Kenyan Association of Manufacturers
- Confederation of Tanzania Industries
- Kenya Flower Council
- East Africa Solar (Developer of the Williamson Tea Farm solar project)
- Cronimet Mining Power Solutions (global supplier of solutions to mines)
See you in Nairobi in March.