“Smart Parking KSA” is specialised seminar organised by Advanced Conferences & Meetings and officially supported by the General Authority of Civil Aviation.
This seminar is dedicated to the design, optimisation and management of car parks and parking facilities in Saudi Arabia.
This seminar will be held on October 17-18, 2016 at the Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Key themes to be discussed at the event include:
• Updates on the future of transport and parking;
• Upgrading the parking facilities of airports in Saudi Arabia;
• Parking solutions to increase revenues;
• Parking strategies and pipeline plans associated with major projects in Saudi Arabia;
• Developing a parking master plan to enhance infrastructure connectivity and reduce congestion;
• Economic Cities Authority and the master plan for parking development;
• Reviewing the sustainability of various parking systems.
Case studies include:
• Case study on Al Diriyah Festival City Mall:
Reviewing the parking capacity of the KSA’s new largest mall development
• Case Study on western experience of parking management and technological advancements
• Case Study: Managing the parking demand for the Municipality of Riyadh
• Case Study: Saudi Arabia’s rail transportation strategy to reduce traffic
You can also visit www.smartparkingsaudi.com to view the full list of the confirmed speakers and further details on what these organisations are going to be discussing and the sponsors showcasing their solutions, as well as the participation opportunities still available for your company.