Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Signalling and Telecommunications Asia which will be held on 21 – 23 May, in Thailand. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Signalling and Telecoms Asia
With Taiwan’s 185km Taoyuan Metro project underway, company CEO Cheng Chiou Chang outlined the proposed impact of the project, the technology and insight he requires from industry suppliers and his role at this year’s Signalling and Telecommunications: Asia conference. Click here and preview the full interview online.
Mr. Chang will join over 200 senior experts from over 20 countries at this year’s Signalling and Telecommunications: Asia conference. See the complete brochure for more details.
With 40 case studies from technical managers and strategic directors, representing companies such as SMRT, MTR, LTA, Taiwan High-Speed, Delhi Metro and Indian Railways this year’s event will provide the attendees with exclusive insight into the latest projects.
“This conference will bring us not only the new ideas, strategies, solutions and channels to discuss key signalling and telecommunication issues, but also keep us in the forefront of these fields"- Po-Ying Chen, Taipei Rapid Transit System
New for 2013:
- Dedicated signalling and telecommunications streams; explore the distinct challenges faced by both mainline and metro operators.
- Brand new project sessions looking at key developments, such as Hyderabad Metro, Taiwan high-speed rail and Cambodian Railway modernisation.
- All new investment sessions, exploring innovative financing models with the World Bank, Asian Development Bank and Sukhumbhand Paribatra, governor of Bangkok.
- 80% new speakers, from throughout the entire Asian region, with over 45 case studies across 3 days delivering exclusive best practice strategies.
- Increased governmental representation will ensure the full value chain contribute to on-site discussions and collaborate on the completion of key upgrades.
‘Many opportunities to learn and get the experience from many experts in this business’- Piyachai Chu-Ame, BTS Skytrain