Saudi Safety and Security, held under the patronage of the Department of Civil Defence and sponsored by SFFECO & Cassidian, is the most comprehensive event for fire, safety, security and civil defence professionals in the region.
A heightened awareness of safety and security issues has led the Saudi Arabian Government and private sector entities to re-evaluate and upgrade security at all major sites. A sizeable portion of the country's current fiscal surplus has been allocated to increase the security budgets for all government departments.
With Saudi Arabia forecast to procure $14 billion worth of security systems and services over the next 6 years, SSS is the ideal platform for distributors, suppliers and traders to identify and discuss new business opportunities in the market.
The Saudi Safety and Security conference will focus on the methods and technologies essential for protecting the Kingdom's critical industrial infrastructure, both on and offshore.
With representatives from the Saudi Arabian Department of Civil Defence, the Saudi air force and the defence technology company Cassidian, SSS 2011 will be the most important event in the region to meet with the Kingdom’s key decision makers for safety and security technology.
Saudi Aramco will present their methods of fire fighting technology and training to ensure safer working environments. Control Risks will analyse the real threats from piracy to tanker operators in the region and The Saudi Railway Organisation will also be present to discuss the unique challenges to safety presented by developing Saudi’s railway infrastructure.
- Learn cost effective methods of maintaining a secure and safe working environment cost effectively
- Identify potential hazards and prepare comprehensive response procedures
- Exchange ideas and get your voice heard in the interactive panel discussions
- Meet and learn from industry leading public and private sector speakers and professionals
- Speak to representatives from a large cross section of the Kingdom's major industries. Including; oil and gas, petrochemicals, water and power, construction, mining, transportation and more
If you would like any more information about attending the conference, please contact Jean-Jacques on 0044 203 328 6529 or email email@example.com.
With only two weeks to go, spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, follow this link for registration
This international exhibition will assemble the foremost companies and specialists in the industry to showcase their latest products and services. Recently signed up are Cassidian, SFFECO, 3M, Flamex Fire and Safety Equipment and others.
SPECIAL FEATURE - DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL DEFENCE DEMONSTRATION AREA
The department of Civil Defence will be showcasing the latest, cutting edge protection equipment in the vehicle demonstration area. Fire prevention equipment, security and safety systems will be displayed by major organisations and infrastructure operators. Recently confirmed are;
- The King Abdulaziz Port Authority Dammam
- The General Authority of Civil Aviation
- King Fahd International Airport
REGISTER FREE TODAY and;
- Identify and foster business opportunities in the region's most promising business environment
- Meet key organisations and infrastructure departments from the Department of Civil Defence
- Source new suppliers and services
- See and experience the latest products up close and live
- Network with decision makers and the industries top professionals from across the Gulf and globe
Visitor registration for the exhibition is completely free of charge, follow this link for details.
LAST EXHIBITION SPACES REMAINING
If you would like to exhibit at SSS 2011, or would like further information, please contact Ahmed Othman on +44 203 328 6518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Saudi Safety and Security Team