2019 sees the peak of refining capacity increase in the past 4 decades, most of which are from Southeast and East Asian region. How will refining and petrochemical players in the Southeast Asia region navigate the dynamics of the market? What's the impact of IMO 2020 policies and how will their investment strategies change? What are the technology advances and best practices we can apply to optimize production and enhance profitability?
The Refining and Petrochemicals Southeast Asia 2020 taking place on 15-16 January in Kuala Lumpur is the right place where you can learn from industry leaders, experts, and practitioners in the region and beyond to tackle challenges ahead and develop business opportunities to secure continued growth.
Key themes of this event:
- Global industry trends and market dynamics;
- Refining and petrochemical deep integration and plant configuration;
- Petrochemical production and innovations;
- FCC technologies and cleaner fuel production;
- Process optimization and energy efficiency;
- Plant reliability, safety and O&M;
- Digitalization, IIoT, AI, and big data;
Speakers are invited from:
Petronas, PRefChem, Petron, JG Summit Petrochemicals, Pertamina, Thailoil, S-Oil, Hyundai Oilbank, SK Energy, Saudi Aramco, IRPC, PTT Global Chemicals, SCG Chemicals, Reliance Industries, Total, Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum, Sinopec, Hengyuan Refining, NSRP, BSR.
We look forward to welcoming you in KL in January.