The Qatar Investor Window (QIW) 2011 will bring together Qatari, Gulf and global investors to hear investment proposals from worldwide entrepreneurs on 21 November at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Doha, Qatar.
This will be the second event UCI International is organising in partnership with Qatari Businessmen Association, with a specific focus on showcasing the vast investment opportunities Qatar has to offer, bringing potential investors to the region to share knowledge and discuss valuable business opportunities. Given Qatar’s rapid growth of the region and Qatar’s hosting of the World Cup in 2022, the event is a significant draw card for any global investors with an interest in exploring future business potential.
A combination of keynote speeches, panel discussions, high-calibre project presentations and pre-arranged one-to-one meetings provide a platform to close desired deals.
- Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassem Al Thani – Chairman, Qatari Businessmen Association, Qatar
- Mr James Caan- Chairman, Hamilton Bradshaw Private Equity
- Prof Abdullatif Al Meer - Managing Director, Qinvest
- Mr Shashank Srivastava - Acting CEO and Chief Strategic Development Officer (Qatar) Financial Centre Authority (Qatar)
- Mr Ghazi Al Rawi – CEO, Eastgate Capital Group
- Dr Hamad Al Saad- Chairman’s Advisor, Hassad Food Company
- Mr Emad Mansour – CEO, Qatar First Investment Bank
- Mr Wayde Clews – Director of Sports, ASPIRE
- Mr Khaled Al- Mohannadi – Assistant Secretary General for Technical Support, Qatar Olympic Committee
- The event is open to all members of the international trade and investment community. Registration is required for non-media personnel.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Qatar Investor Window 2011 is organised by UCI international in Partnership with Qatari Business men Association.
UCI International () is committed to meeting the investment needs of international clients.
The conference and exhibition opens to all members of the international investment community. Registration is required for non-media personnel.
For more information on registration and sponsorship opportunities please contact UCI international in London;
Tel: + 44 (0) 208 998 8890 Fax: + 44 (0) 208 998 8891