The conference is a dedicated, high-level forum for industry leaders, VIPs and real estate experts to discuss how to continue driving growth and excellence in one of the world’s fast-growing property markets.
Joining this event as speakers and panellists are winners and judges of the Asia Property Awards programme, organised by PropertyGuru, an online property group.
Speakers at the conference include the following:
- Richard Emerson, former country manager of Savills Myanmar and head judge at the Myanmar Property Awards 2016, will inaugurate this year’s congress with a keynote address on the Myanmar real estate market outlook;
- Travis Baker, director of business development at Scipio Services, will moderate the panel "Secrets of the trade: property and facility management";
- Desmond Hughes, senior partner at Hughes Krupica Consulting, will talk about "The legal outlook for Myanmar real estate" with other legal experts;
- Ian Paynton, founder of HashtagContent.com, will lead the conversation about "Myanmar 3.0: Moving marketing online";
- Paulius Kuncinas, regional editor of Oxford Business Group, will be moderating the panel discussion on "How to build a mortgage market".
A highlight of the Property Report Congress Myanmar is an interactive workshop called “The content marketing sweet spot and how to find it” to be facilitated by digital media specialist Ian Paynton.
Property Report Congress is a platform for Asia's real estate leaders discover new ways to generate new business leads. It will also be a tremendous opportunity to meet and network with more than 100 industry influencers, designers and real estate and construction professionals who will attend the Congress.
Attended by more than 250 of the country’s top executives, the black-tie event will celebrate the country’s most innovative and finest real estate developers and projects.
Oxford Business Group members are entitled to a 30% discount on Property Report Congress Myanmar tickets. Bundle packages are also available for the Myanmar Property Awards 2016.
For tickets, partnerships and enquiries, visit AsiaPropertyAwards.com/Congress/ or contact Amy@propertyguruinternational.com.
Tel: +66 982 515 224
Tickets and Sponsorships:
Tel: +66 804 492 525