Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Procurement and Supply Chain Middle East Conference which will be held on 4 – 6 December, in Dubai. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
I am delighted to announce the launch of the full agenda for the inaugural Procurement and Supply Chain ME conference taking place at the Movenpick Hotel JBR, Dubai, 4 - 6 December 2012.
Download Brochure Here
We would like to offer Oxford Business Group Subscribers a 20% discount. Just quote OBG_D20 at the time of registration.
Based on extensive research and feedback from professionals in procurement and supply chain in the Middle East, we are proud to announce the ONLY comprehensive regional conference that provides delegates with proven strategies for building integrated, valuable procurement and supply chain practices within their organisations.
REGISTER your place today to:
- Network with regional and international procurement & SCM experts to learn best practices in managing the most pressing challenges faced in the sector today
- Learn to measure performance, reduce costs and drive efficiencies throughout the supply chain
- Develop and improve the skillset needed to effectively manage your procurement processes as a strategic part of the business
- Understand how to create and implement a procurement division that's aligned to your organisation's objectives
- Know how to best execute the most effective strategies within your business with the help of takeaway toolkits
In addition to the two comprehensive conference days, we will also be holding an exclusive day of workshops that will equip you with the skills and competencies needed to best function in the core areas of procurement & SCM:
- Learning effective negotiation skills to ensure profitable relations with suppliers
- Developing a proactive planning function for your procurement department
Learn first-hand the most effective strategies to run an efficient procurement function from our expert speaker panel:
- Glen Sansom, VP of Shared Services, Schlumberger
- Carl Jansma, Director of Global Strategic Procurement, DP World
- George Paraskevadis, Supply Chain Director MENAP, Johnson & Johnson
- Bader Al Hammadi, Head of Procurement & Contracts,Abu Dhabi Water Electricity Authority (ADWEA)
- Jayakrishnan V E, Group Chief Procurement Officer, National Air Services
- Wael Safwat, Director of Procurement, American University of Sharjah (AUS)
- David Bishay, MENA Cluster Head of Production Procurement Shared Services, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jason Brown, Head of Procurement and Commercial Management, National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Waleed Al Saeedi, Procurement Manager, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation
- Nabil Sousou, Senior Director of Strategic Supply Management, PepsiCo
- Haytham Etemad, Certified Purchasing Manager & Head of Procurement and Contracts, Sidra Medical & Research Center
- Elie Matta, Procurement Director, Global Strategic Sourcing Director, Mars
And many more..
Call +971 4 335 2437, register online or email email@example.com to register your place today - quote OBG_D20 to avail your 20% discount.
Partner with us! If you have solutions to offer procurement and supply chain professionals, we have numerous bespoke sponsorship packages available to promote your services and expand your business in the region. For more information, contact Michael Moffat on +971 4 407 2716 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you in Dubai in December!
Procurement & Supply Chain ME
P.S. Take advantage of fantastic group discounts and align your whole procurement and supply chain team behind your corporate strategy! Email Andrew Watts at email@example.com for more information or call him on +971 4 335 2483!